Elden Ring is a completely new action RPG developed by fromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco, and brings back the same combat of souls thick with which fanatics should be very familiar. The game also has a great open world, with unique NPC to know, all with intricate background stories and search lines. Here is What to do with the damaged dagger in Elden Ring.
get worn dagger in Elden Ring
The first thing is the first thing, you should get the damaged dagger before you can do something with it. After progressing in the story and reaching the Altus plateau for the first time, either through the side road of the ravine or through the Great DECTUS elevator, returns to Roundtable Hold and speaks with FIA.
Make sure to let you embrace you and you can select a new dialog option in which you ask you a favor. Then you will give you the worn dagger and will ask you to be returned to your legitimate owner.
_ Note that the next part of the article contains spoilers of the FIA search line and some important areas of the game. _
Use the worn dagger in the Missions line of FIA
- With the damaged dagger in your power, talk with D in the cellar of the round table and give it.
D will tell you that he is not the legitimate owner, but that he knows who he is and will return it to you in your name.
Reload the RoundTable Hold and go through the doors passing HEWG and RODERIKA.
Speak with FIA and pick up the Twinned armor set, then go to Nokron, the eternal city.
Nokron will be available after you have defeated Radahn, and you can access the area through the crater that appears near Fort Haight.
Avour through Nokron until you reach the aqueduct of Siofra and beat the boss there.
Rest in the coffin after winning the boss to get to Deeproot Depths.
Advance through this area to find a head meeting with the FIA itself.
By defeating it, tell him you want me to embrace you and ask you to get the mark of the curse of death. This is a key element that you will get while you progress on the Ranni search line.
* Give FIA the brand of the curse of death, then interacts with it to trigger a new bosses fight.
Completing this fight will reward you with Mending Rune of the Death-Prince, which allows you to unlock one of the alternative endings of the game.
That’s all you need to know about What to do with Weathered Dagger and how to complete the NPC Missions of FIA in Elden Ring . Be sure to check our wiki guide to get more advice and information about the game.
- Public service announcement of Elden Ring: You can get 75,000 runes easily in 15 minutes
- Here is a public service ad from Elden Ring about Stormveil’s castle guardian
- Launch of Elden Ring heads the lists of the United Kingdom; Sales on the double of Horizon Forbidden West’s
- Elden Ring is exceptionally immersive because he does not care if you see everything
- New Elden Ring trailer starring Ming-na Wen
Search to get more