The first idea that comes to mind is that Trigon: Space Story just looks better than Faster Than Light. According to the developers of Trigon, Sernur.Tech, they were inspired by FTL: Faster Than Light, so there will be much in common between these two games. Below are some differences that offers a game.
What is the difference between Trigon: Space Story and FTL: Faster Than Light?
Here are a few moments that Trigon: Space Story differs from FTL: Faster Than Light:
- Players can explore the galaxy without restrictions.
- The pilot is a captain, a key person on the ship, and not only on the ship.
- Minibons will have different captains, so both parties have a chance to lose after the death of their captain.
Each crew member has its own peppers, active abilities, specialization and pumping levels.
There are more plot events, quests and missions. The parameters of the dialogue have consequences that may affect the game sessions.
- The game has time tracking. There is an opportunity during the battle to slow down the flow of time or speed it up. The game undergoes days while you improve your ship or go to other systems that consume supplies.
- Graphics are much better.
FTL: Faster Than Light really inspires the game, but Trigon: Space Story also has its own special style. It differs quite different from the original so as not to be clone, but belongs to the same genre.
To learn more about such games like Trigon: Space Story, look How to play an open beta version of Space Punks or What is the release date Trigon: Space Story? Here in Pro Game Guides.